Friday, April 3, 2009

Economicry and Philosophising

Dear Everyone,

I wish to offer my apologies for the fault in the blog updates. I wish I could say that those responsible have been sacked, but regrettably I do not possess the power to fire University of Innsbruck faculty. Basically, I finished my first post on Malta, and then got ambushed by papers and midterms from hell and of death. So the updating schedule (by which I would have finished the travel reports by yesterday) got shot down, and there's been nothing on my end.

But, it's spring break. I'm going to be travelling, but I'm only making day trips due to lack of money and almost paralyzing exhaustion. Now, my plan (ha ha) is to finish writing up February Break traveling by April 20, and then put up one, maybe two posts about where I went over break. Knowing me, this won't happen at all, but I'm going to do my damndest to make it happen.

Happy Easter everyone!

-JA

No comments: